Canagan Dog Food & Cat Food | Wet Canned Canagan Flacours

Canagan Dog Food and Canagan Cat Food has become one of our top sellers at Pet Supplies Warehouse. Canagan pet food’s logo of a wolf depicts the translation of Celtic word ‘canagan’. With a focus on top ingredients in their foods for dogs and cats, they focus on the animal’s clear ancestry and subsequent diet.


In their dog and cat foods, Canagan keep to a 60-65% animal ingredients and the remaining 30-35% vegetable ingredients ratio. Cheap dog food is often packed full of grain to maximise profits, a trade off in your dog or cat’s nutrition.


Canagan Top Sellers


Free Run Chicken Canagan Dog Food

A freshly prepared dog food that’s a great source of protein, vitamins, phosphorous and selenium.

Wet Canagan Cat Food Tins

Plenty of flavours in 12x tin packs for your feline friend. Canagan wet cat food contains no grains and a HUGE amount of quality meat!

Canagan Dog Food & Cat Food | Wet Canned Canagan Flacours

1 2 3

From £13.49

View

From £16.99

View

From £14.99

View

From £13.49

View

From £16.99

View

From £14.49

View

From £13.99

View

From £15.49

View

From £16.49

View

From £18.99

View

From £15.49

View

£14.28

View

£14.28

View

£14.28

View

£14.28

View

£14.28

View

£14.28

View

£14.28

View

View: 18 / 36 / All / Products Per Page

1 2 3